Master of Arts 在省
The Master of Arts 在省 program at Appalachian Bible College is a 36-hour professional curriculum developed for individuals actively involved in ministry, such as pastors, missionaries, evangelists, and Christian educators and leaders. This program provides graduate-level training for students whose undergraduate work has a minimum of 30 hours of Bible and Theology.
The 澳门网上赌城网址大全 Advantage
This program is designed to be professional, affordable, flexible and Biblical. The content of the courses emphasizes the practical skills of communication, counseling, and leadership necessary for effective ministry.
- The program can be tailored to fit your personal ministry goals and interest
- It is based on a flexible schedule of modular classes
- It involves both on-campus and Internet-based instruction
- It is taught by professors who specialize in their fields and bring years of practical ministry experience
- It encourages interaction with other students who offer ministry experiences to learn from
- 课程 are accepted by other seminaries toward an M.Div.
The Graduate School faculty are qualified instructors with a wealth of knowledge and experience in ministry. 你会 encouraged and challenged as you sit under these example servants.
一些M.A. instructors include:
- Dr. 约翰·莱因哈特
Dean of Graduate Studies
- Dr. Daniel Anderson
President of Appalachian Bible College
- Dr. 丹尼尔·戴维
President of Virginia Beach Theological Seminary
- Dr. Mark Johnson
Senior Pastor of Independent Bible Church - Martinsburg, WV
- Dr. 詹姆斯的新人
Senior Pastor of Calvary Baptist Church - Ypsilanti, MI;
Adjunct Professor of Biblical Counseling at Virginia Beach Theological Seminary
- Dr. Jonathan Rinker
圣经讲席 & Theology, Appalachian Bible College
The Master of Arts 在省 prepares you for practical areas of ministry, such as local church ministry, evangelism, church planting, Christian education, and Christian leadership. It equips you with skills in leadership, communication, and counseling. As well, the program gives you assessment tools to relate to your particular ministry context.
课程 are designed in two ways:
模块化. There are three parts to this format:
- Pre-Module Assignments: reading, online discussions, etc., which begin approximately one month before the on-campus module.
- On-Campus Module: Classroom teaching and interaction from Monday at 1:00 PM to Friday at noon.
- Post-Module Project: A project applying the course content to your life and ministry, which is due approximately one month after the on-campus module.
- Online Format: There are some online courses available with no on-campus meeting required. There are plans to develop other online courses in the future.
|Philosophy of Ministry:||To present the theory and practical instruction related to the conducting of church ministries from a conservative, fundamentalist Christian perspective.|
|Biblical Knowledge:||To demonstrate proficiency of knowledge in all areas of Bible theology and in all Bible content from a pretribulational, dispensational, premillennial viewpoint.|
|Spiritual Growth:||To instill godly, Christlike character in the candidate by the mentoring process resulting in fruitful, 精神上的 服务.|
|Professional Proficiency:||To develop the practical skills of servant-leadership appropriate to the various avenues of Christian 服务, reinforcing the commitment to edify and equip servants for the church.|
|Evangelistic Outreach:||To provide opportunity to expand one's horizons in the areas of missions and evangelism/discipleship while increasing a commitment to the historic, fundamentalist position of biblical separation.|